An efficient accounts receivables process can be a great way for you to increase sales and build long-term relationships with your best customers by providing them an easier way to buy your goods and services.
Here’s how the accounts receivables process works: you provide products to your best customers on credit throughout the month, then invoice them at the end of the month for everything they purchased. This saves your customers time ordering products, and the eliminates the need for clients to make separate cash or credit card transactions each time they buy your products throughout the month. It also simplifies their accounting… all of which can help increase sales.
The challenge for most business owners is finding the time to properly setup and maintain a smooth-running accounts receivables process.
The great news is that there is a cost-effective accounts receivables solution that will free up your time to focus on serving your customers and growing your business…
Outsource your Accounts Receivables to Deb’s Bookkeeping!
For over 15 years, successful small business owners have trusted Deb’s Bookkeeping to manage their accounts receivables. Why? Because when you outsource your accounts receivables to us, you’ll enjoy all the benefits of having a friendly, expert bookkeeper on your team to ensure your clients are paying their bills in a timely manner.
When you partner with Deb’s Bookkeeping to manage your accounts receivables, we will take care of everything for you…
- Prepare and mail your invoices from your client work orders.
- Properly categorize and maintain your receivable transactions in your accounting system.
- Prepare and issue periodic statements to keep your customers informed of their purchases and payments.
- Prepare and issue credit memos and refund checks – after you review and approve them.
- Process any adjustments you approve.
- And record payments received to your accounts from your prepared deposits.